These results are for WALDOBORO only:
Total Votes Cast: 2,616
President and Vice President of the United States (Vote for One):
- Johnson, Gary E. and Gray, James P. (Libertarian) - 44
- Obama, Barack and Biden Joe (Democrat) - 1,323
- Romney, Mitt and Ryan, Paul (Republican) - 1,164
- Stein, Jill and Honkala, Cheri (Green Independent) - 32
United States Senator (Vote for One):
- Dalton, Danny Francis, Brunswick (Non-party) - 19
- Dill, Cynthia Ann - Cape Elizabeth (Democrat) - 255
- Dodge, Andrew Ian - Harpswell (Independent for Liberty) - 22
- King, Angus - Brunswick (Independent for Maine) - 1,307
- Summers, Charles E., Jr. - Scarborough (Republican) - 915
- Woods, Stephen M. - Yarmouth (Independent) - 21
Representative to Congress - District 1 (Vote for One):
- Coutrtney, Jonathan T. E. - Sanford (Republican) - 993
- Pingree, Chellie - North Haven (Democrat) - 1,513
State Senator - District 20 (Vote for One)
- Fossel, Leslie T. - Alna (Republican) - 1,231
- Johnson, Christopher K. - Somerville (Democrat) - 1,184
Representative to the Legislature - District 50 (Vote for One):
- Pitcher, Joel Alan - Jefferson (Democrat) - 959
- Winchenbach, Ellen A. - Waldoboro (Republican) - 1,508
Judge of Probate (Vote for One):
Berry, Thomas A. Boothbay Harbor - (Republican) - 1,874
Question 1 - Citizen Initiative: Do you want to allow the State of Maine to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples?
- Yes - 1,173
- No - 1,388
Question 2 - Bond Issue: Do you favor an $11,300,000 bond issue to provide funds for capital to build a diagnostic facility for the University of Maine System; for capital improvements and equipment, including machine tool technology, for the Maine Community College System; and for capital improvements and equipment at the Maine Maritime Academy?
- Yes - 1,094
- No - 1,387
Question 3 - Bond Issue: Do you favor a $5,000,000 bond issue to purchase land and conservation easements statewide from willing sellers for public land and water access, conservation, wildlife or fish habitat and outdoor recreation, including hunting and fishing and deer wintering areas, and to preserve working farmland and working waterfronts to be matched by at least $5,000,000 in private and public contributions?
- Yes - 1,383
- No - 1,114
Question 4 - Bond Issue: Do you favor a $51,500,000 bond issue for improvements to highways and bridges, local roads, airports and port facilities, as well as for funds for rail access, transit buses and the LifeFlight Foundation, which will make the State eligible for at least $105,600,000 in federal and other matching funds?
- Yes - 1,727
- No - 784
Question 5 - Bond Issue: Do you favor a $7,925,000 bond issue to be expended over 2 years for revolving loan funds for drinking water systems and for wastewater treatment facilities, which will make the State eligible to secure $39,625,000 in federal grants?
- Yes - 1,411
- No - 1,082
SPECIAL TOWN MEETING WARRANT
Article 2: Shall the Town authorize the Board of Selectmen to enter into a lease purchase agreement in a principal amount not exceeding $200,000 (exclusive of finance costs), for a term not to exceed seven years, and under other terms and conditions as the Board deems advisable, for the purpose of partially funding the acquisition of a rescue/pumper fire protection services apparatus? Said $200,000 being a portion of the total estimated acquisition cost of $280,000 for a rescue/pumper that will replace both Rescue 1, a 1983 Chevrolet, and Engine 4, a 1977 International.
- Yes - 1,463
- No - 1,019
Article 3: Shall an ordinance titled “Town of Waldoboro Land Use Ordinance”, dated April 2005, be amended? A copy of the proposed amended ordinance is on file at the office of the Town Clerk for public inspection.
- Yes - 988
- No - 1,259
Article 4: Shall an ordinance titled “The Town of Waldoboro Property Maintenance Ordinance” be enacted? A copy of the proposed ordinance is on file at the Office of the Town Clerk for public inspection.
- Yes - 926
- No - 1,337