The athletic fields at the Recreation Complex are a huge success!!
This year’s projects include:
- Installing scoreboards at Sukeforth & Begley Fields.
- Building a Concession Stand at Sukeforth Field. Volunteers are needed for construction and electrical work.
If you can help with any of these items, please contact Kyle Santheson, Recreation Director, Town of Waldoboro at 832-5369 or consider a donation to the Medomak Valley Community Foundation to benefit the Waldoboro Community Project. The MVCF is an IRS certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, and a Maine registered charity. Donations may be sent to: Medomak Valley Community Foundation, P.O. Box 1246, Waldoboro, ME 04572. More information can be found at www.themvcf.org
RSU 40/MSAD 40 Adult Education
320 Manktown Road
Waldoboro, ME 04572
(207) 832-5205 - Fax: (207) 832-2280
You can earn your GED with help from RSU 40/MSAD 40 Adult Education!!!
- Open enrollment – start any time
- Day and evening instruction
- Practice testing
- Individualized program based on your abilities and goals
- Free of charge
GED classes meet every Wednesday (except during school vacations) at Medomak Valley High School from 6-8 p.m. Questions? Call the adult education office at 832-5205.
Are you thinking about starting college? RSU 40/MSAD 40 Adult Education and Maine College Transitions can help!
- Pre-requisite classes
- Tutoring support to pass entrance exams
- Assistance with applications and financial aid applications
- Support services through your first year in college
- Most services are free of charge.
Call for more information at 832-5205 or visit the following website: msad40.maineadulted.org
The museum has three buildings, each with its own theme. Each of the collections are part of Waldoboro history, yet the exhibits have wide appeal to people who live anywhere in the country or world.
Located at 1164 Main Street, Waldoboro
New Members Welcome!
The Medomak Valley Seniors group invites you to participate in fellowship.
For: Waldoboro Residents age 55 and up
Meetings: 1st & 3rd Mondays (Apr - Dec)
Where: Waldoboro VFW
Doors open: 9:30am
FMI: Call Joan Moody at 832-5841
The Women's Club is an organization for woman of all ages dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service.
Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of the month. 12:00 noon at the Waldoboro VFW Hall
Information: Contact Carol Perry at 832-6819
New Members Always Welcome!