PRIMARY & TOWN MEETING DATE IS NOW JULY 14TH POLLS WILL BE OPEN 8AM-8 PM AT THE TOWN OFFICE
SELECT BOARD MEETING FOR JULY 14TH HAS BEEN CANCELED.
This permit is issued in good faith that all of the following conditions are met (this is YOUR responsibility):
- Fire works may NOT be used when the fire class danger for zone 1, as designated by the Maine Forest Service, is a class 4 or 5 (http://www.maine.gov/doc/mfs/firedanger/fire.shtml).
- Users must obtain a fire permit online (here), from the Town Office, or from the Waldoboro Fire Department.
- Fireworks can only be discharged on property owned by the user.
- Fireworks may not be used on, or within 50 feet of, public property.
- Fireworks are prohibited in the Downtown Business District, Historic Village District, and the Route One Commercial B District (click here for a map).
- Fireworks may only be used between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (with the exception of Memorial Day, July Fourth, and New Year's Eve, when they can be used from 5:00 p.m and 12:30 a.m.)
To view the Town of Waldoboro Consumer Fireworks Ordinance, CLICK HERE.
Permit is good for only one day, at one location
Please complete multiple permits for multiple days or locations.