- Wife April
- Son - born in 1992, graduated from Medomak Valley High School, currently in US Marines.
- Purchased a home in Waldoboro in 1993.
- Medomak Valley High School
- Commercial Shellfish Harvester since 1990
- Openend a clam buying business in 1996 to present. Currently the only business of this type in operation in Waldoboro.
- Owner of bait shop for 7 years (I trap my own bait)
- Waldoboro Board of Selectmen
- Waldoboro Shellfish Commission since 2000 (Chairman since 2005)
- Waldoboro Plannign Board for 6 years
- Appointed by the Governor to to the soft shell advisory committee at the State level for 6 years.
- Chosen to serve on the green grab task force for the State in 2013 / 2014
- Helped with the creation of a Waldoboro task force in 2013 with DMR, DEP, and the Department of Agriculture to mitigate polution sources in the Medomak River (Waldoboro's biggest natural resource).
- Joined Maine Elver Association in 2013 (I am currently the Director).
- Part of a Waldoboro project in 2014 that did research and testing to drop the 1 inch rainfall closure from 14 to 9 days.